Moose Creek, Ontario
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 7am to 5pm
Saturday: 8am to 2pm
- Solid non-hazardous waste disposal
- Composting (organics and leaf & yard waste)
- Residential drop-off
- Bin and container rental
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Ferrous materials (metal and steel)
- Habitat for Humanity (furniture, appliances and building materials)
- Residual material collection
- Agricultural plastics recycling
North Stormont Residents
North Stormont Waste Certificate
The Municipality of North Stormont issues ONE FREE WASTE CERTIFICATE for the Lafleche Landfill for up to 500 kgs per residence or business. Waste certificates are no longer included with the tax bills but are available to all residential, commercial and industrial property owners as requested. To get your Waste Certificate contact the Township of North Stormont at 613-984-2821. The certificate can be picked up or mailed to you. Anything above the 500 kg limit is paid directly to Lafleche.
Please present your certificate to the weight scale attendant upon arrival at the landfill.
We accept Interac®, Visa®, MasterCard® and Amercian Express®.
If you wish to open a business account, please complete the Credit Application Form. You can send the form by email email@example.com. Please allow 3-5 business days to process credit approvals.